We will die painfully, blowing up from inside.
- So if we consider only the O² molecules lost.
- Earth has 21% of oxygen in its atmosphere.
- If suddenly the atmospheric pressure decreases, our body will have high pressure compared to the atmosphere.
- Like a balloon blows up when you increase the air pressure inside, we will blow up. (Not literally) But our cells will disintegrate and blow up.
- Sort of what happens if you go to in space without a spacesuit
- The death part would not be sudden, but we would die with more slowly painful after effects.