An FBI special agent has written a detailed report about the presence of beings from another dimension here on Earth.
The agent, a lieutenant colonel, labeled the report as “a memorandum of importance” and addressed it to “certain scientists of distinction to important aeronautical and military authorities, to a number of public officials and to a few publications.”
This particular report was kept secret until 2011, when the FBI declassified a series of documents and posted them on their FOIA library, The Vault. Although it was written nearly seven decades ago, the issues discussed are of even greater relevance today.
The anonymous FBI agent expressed his concern with regard to the flying saucer phenomenon; he acknowledged the fact that the UFOs were examples of technology far superior to that of our own and believed that any attempt to attack one would result in deadly retaliation.
In his opinion such an event would undoubtedly have lead to public panic and “international suspicion.”
Here’s a transcript of some of the most important details in the report:
- Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control.
- Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane.
- The visitors are human-like but much larger in size.
- They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world.
- They do NOT come from a “planet” as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us.
- The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter.
- The disks posses a type of radiant energy or ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without a trace.
- The region from which they come is not the “astral plane”, but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas*. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms.
- They probably can not be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar, if a signal system can be devised for that.
* Loka and Tala are Sanskrit terms first used in the metaphysical systems of ancient India. Loosely put, loka means “place” or “world” while tala means “inferior world.” Every loka is linked to its corresponding tala and can never be separated.