3. Seven Hour Flight: The press reports that the plane flew for “thousands of miles” off course according to “faint electronic pulses.” This immediately raised the suspicion of Captain Scrodemberger because the seven hour flight time reported by the media exceeds the fuel tank capacity of the plane. Clearly something else is happening here. Scrodemberger’s bet: The faint pulses picked up by satellites were the echoes of the plane as it moved through the wormhole into the future.
4. Cover-Up: The Malaysian Government has repeatedly turned down assistance from Interpol to assist in its investigation. What do they know and what are they hiding? Malaysia is known to be the Illuminati headquarters in Asia, meaning it is very likely the government is covering up an Illuminati plot.
5. Communication Gear Shut Off: After the recovered cell phone detailed above, the Illuminati realized they needed to restrict all communication when they grab a plane. Conveniently, we now know two different communication systems on the plane were turned off on purpose. Clearly, the communication blackout is necessary to avoid the truth getting out.
6. Varied Passengers: Thousands of planes crash each year, but not every doomed flight is taken to the future. So why did the Illuminati choose this flight? The answer is simple: Genetic Diversity. Flight 370 had a varied list of passengers which is crucial when trying to diversity the stagnant gene pool of the future. The flight had 3 Americans, 153 Chinese, an “ethnic Uighur,” 38 Malaysians, 7 Indonesians, 6 Australians, 5 Indians, 4 French, and 2 Canadians, New Zealanders, and Ukrainians.
7. No Wreckage: To date, no wreckage has been recovered. If a plane actually crashed, it is certain that a debris field would stretch for miles. Think of every plane crash since the Wright Brothers invented flights: A black box is always recovered. The only way a plane can vanish without any trace is if it travels through a wormhole to the future. Of course, the Illuminati will likely soon realize this and plant some wreckage. But when that happens, remember we predicted it and ask yourself: How did this wreckage suddenly appear out of nowhere?
While the knowledge that Illuminati from the future are traveling back to our time to take planes to the future through a man-made wormhole can be unsettling, Captain Scrodemberger assures us that this is no cause for alarm. While the future seems to be an inhospitable place, marked by water shortages and androgynous people, if you are taken there, it is because you were about to die anyway. Arguably, living in the smog and drone filled authoritarian world of the future is better than being dead. Perhaps most importantly, that future is just one of many possible time-lines. If we continue to fight the Illuminati, we can prevent that future from ever happening.