35 Million Years Ago
Etheric intelligent civilization created and are designated the guardians of Earth, but they were to find physical guardians also
26 Million Years Ago
- Dinoid (from Bellatrix system in the constellation of Orion) and Reptoid colonies (from one of the lesser known stars in the constellation of Sagittarius) arrive and inhabit Earth
- Spiritual Hierarchies of Earth send much love to these colonies
- Reptoid and Dinoids allow a mammalian species to evolve to sentiency. These mammals were called the pre-cataceans
- Pre-cataceans provide ample food for all 3 colonies in exchange for technology (which would in turn improve their production rate further)
- 3 civilizations coexist in harmony trading among one another for 8 million years, all 3 civilizations develop advanced forms of space/time travel
- The pre-cataceans develop their spiritual side extensively (psychic abilities, etc.)
10 Million Years Ago
- Dinoid/Reptoid Alliance (from Bellatrix) come to stop the cooperation with the pre-cataceans – they believed they were superior and should therefore control all other beings.
- Over next 10,000 years the Earth Dinoids and Reptoids become more and more influenced by the Bellatrix Dinoid/Reptoid Alliance.
- Dinoid/Reptoids decide -during these 10,000 years- to destroy the entire pre-catacean race through various psychological war tactics
- Pre-cataceans sense this aggression (through their high psychic abilities) and realize the threat presented now by the Dinoid/Reptoid civilizations.
8 Million Years Ago
- Pre-cataceans decide to implode their fusion reactors located in the Ural Mountain range (with the Earth Spiritual Hierarchies giving them the permission to do so) in a preemptive counter strike
- Pre-cataceans divide into two groups : one group evacuates out of our solar system (to the constellations of Pegasus and Cetus), and the other group begins to alter themselves physically so that they may enter the oceans and there find a haven. This transformation process occurred over a period of 4 million years and the pre-cataceans therefore became the present day cataceans (i.e. the dolphins and whales)
- Pre-cataceans then implode their fusion reactors, thus destroying 98% of the Dinoid/Reptoid civilizations; the remaining 2% evacuated to the planet Maldek (a planet within our solar system)
- With the Dinoid/Reptoid now no longer being present on Earth, the Earth Spiritual Hierarchies and the cataceans had to find a suitable guardian for the land. They searched the galaxy to a distance of approximately 80 light years from the Sun.
- After 2 to 3 million years of searching the galaxy, a primitive aquatic species that was starting to emerge from the oceans was discovered on the fourth planet of the Vega system. This species had creation myths, a language, and a hunting and gathering culture.
- The Spiritual Hierarchies of the Vega system were then asked if they would permit this particular species to be vastly altered genetically to accelerate their evolution so that they may become a guardian species. The Vega Spiritual Hierarchies agreed.
- Thus the traces of the first humans was in the Vega star system. Their technology improved very quickly, and once they had developed star travel technology they started to migrate into nearby star systems (for a period of 2.5 million years)
4 Million Years BC
- Galactic Federation was formed
- Sirius B was colonized
- Earth was selected for seeding
2 Million Years BC
- Mars and Venus colonized
- Hybornea colony founded on Earth
1 Million Years BC
- Dinoid/Reptoids were building up their forces in the planet Maldek during all this time
- Dinoids/Reptoids have a mass attack on both our solar system and also the nearby ones
- Colonies on Earth (Hybornea), Mars and Venus were totally destroyed.
- Dinoids and Reptoid therefore regain control over the solar system for a period of 80,000 years.
In response to this the Galactic Federation planned a counterattack to reintroduce humans into this system. They arranged for a battle planet (4 times the diameter of the Earth) to come into the solar system and destroy the planet Maldek – which was the Dinoid/Reptoid stronghold. The remains of the planet Maldek are what we can now see as the asteroid belt